CRATE PLUS ENGINE PACKS
Taking the Crate Engine.......a step beyond!
Pro Car Associates has been involved with many engine development projects with the GM Performance Parts organization of General Motors over the years. This experience is now becoming available to you.
Why "Crate-PLUS" engines?
At Pro Car, we believe in matching the base crate engine to your specific application and providing the intake and tuned fuel delivery system that meshes with your car or truck, and your performance expectations.
Pro Car will be focusing upon the GM LS-series initially, since we believe current technology-based small- and big-block crate engines will allow us to provide our customers with the best value.
Why LS-series focus?
- EFI/COP electronic ignition systems provide the customer with great drivability and performance over the longest period of time.
- Matching the engine's tune package to the vehicle's weight, transmission and final drive gearing, plus the intended use, the customer receives a package which will meet expectations.
Can we provide a carbureted package?
- Yes, if that is the customer's desire. And as with electronic engines, we'll provide the proper sized carburetor/intake package for the heads, cam, gearing, vehicle weight and the intended use.
Is the engine ready to install?
- Yes, Pro Car will break the engine in on our engine dyno, and provide you with the dyno spec sheet with the engine.
- We recommend bringing the car or truck to our shop to have it installed, and run on our Dyno Dynamics 450DS chassis dyno to establish a base-line tune up which is matched to your vehicle.
Initially, Pro Car Associates will be focusing on the GMPP LS Crate Engines. In the future, we fully intend to offer Crate-PLUS programs for Ford and Chrysler enthusiasts.
Call us today for more details on the Pro Car Crate-PLUS engine program, and see why we say, "We take the crate engine... a step beyond!"